- Our system automatically recognizes your IP Address, Browser Type, Operating System, Screen Colours, Screen Resolutions, Network Location and Access Time.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, users who leave reviews, aggregate information on page visits/access, information volunteered by visitors such as survey information and/or site registrations, names and addresses, telephone numbers, IP Addresses, Browser Type, Operating System, Screen Colours, Screen Resolutions and Network Location.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of www.thechildtrustfund.co.uk to notify our users about updates to www.thechildtrustfund.co.uk and to contact our users for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please contact us
- From time to time, we may make the e-mail addresses of those who use our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you may find of interest. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please contact us
- If you supply us with your postal address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or forthcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings from us or from other reputable companies, please contact us
- We have relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our website. As a result of your visit to our site, those companies may collect information such as your IP address and clickstream information.
- You are free to access, and have the information we maintain about you corrected (e.g., name, address, phone number). Please contact us
- During the transfer of sensitive information, we redirect all visitors to our secure server. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we collect from you at www.thechildtrustfund.co.uk